- Minimum monthly premium of N5,000
- Policy provides a minimum death benefit of N300,000
- Medical examination may be required depending on the sum assured and the entry age of the policyholder
- Minimum policy term: 5 years
- Maximum policy term: 20 years
- Maximum age at maturity: 65 years
- Premium payment mode: Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly/Annually/Single Premium
- Maturity benefit is paid as a lump sum or in four (4)
equal, annual instalments
- In the event of the death of the policyholder before maturity, 10% of the sum assured will be payable annually to the beneficiary subject to a limit of 100% of the sum assured.
- The guaranteed maturity benefits will still be paid at maturity of the policy.
- All future premiums due for payment will be waived.
You can surrender your policy after 12 months if you pay your premium regularly but there will be a surrender charge.
Money Back Guarantee
The policy holder has the right to cancel the policy within 30 days of commencement and receive all premiums paid provided that no benefit has been paid or claimed.
- There is a six-month waiting period on this plan
- The Sum Assured will only be payable for death resulting from accident
- For death resulting from natural causes, all premiums paid to the date of death will be returned
- Where policyholders renew automatically, there will be no waiting period from the first and subsequent renewals. This will also only apply if the policyholder continuously renews
Grace Period: There is a grace period of 30 days for payment of premium
- Minimum age at entry: 18 years
- Maximum age at entry: 60 years